Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my responsibilities at the end of the lease term for my BMW?
- When should I start planning for my next BMW?
- What are the options I have at the end of my lease?
- What if I order a new BMW with Irvine BMW and it still has not come in, do I have the option to extend my lease?
- What is the penalty I will receive if I turn in my BMW with excess miles?
- When and how can I buy extra mileage?
- Where should I schedule the inspection?
Contact one of our Irvine BMW Leasing Experts for a pre-inspection and they will guide you through the lease return process.
At 6-9 months you may be able to take advantage of one of our Pull Ahead lease offers and exit your lease early. Contact an Irvine BMW Leasing Expert to learn what offers we are currently offering.
You have 3 different options available to you:
- Order your next BMW and chose from our in-stock inventory, order you next BMW built to your own specifications, or choose one of our certificated pre-owned BMW's.
- Keep your current BMW and have it certified through us at Irvine BMW to extend your current factory warranty.
- Turn in your BMW.
What if I order a new BMW with Irvine BMW and it still has not come in, do I have the option to extend my lease?
Just ask one of our Irvine BMW Leasing Experts to contact BMW Financial Services to extend your current lease at the same payment until your new BMW arrives.
You will be charged $.25 cents per mile for all 3 and 5 series and SUV's and $.30 for all 7 series.
The Extra Mileage Purchase Policy allows you to purchase extra mileage at a discounted rate. Please contact our Lease Portfolio Manager, Chris Lorentzen, at: 949-387-8216, or BMW Financial Services directly: 800-578-5000, for more information on Mid Term Mileage Adjustments.
You can have your preliminary and final inspection performed free of charge here at Irvine BMW.